Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're still here!

It's true...the Fackrell family is still alive and kicking, just not good at blogging. Well, Mom and Dad don't want to, so the responsibility goes to the favorite child. I can say that because I am posting this blog. So, lets catch everyone up on what has been going on...



Jordan and I graduated. I don't have pictures from Jordan's, and he hasn't gotten his diploma yet...so...


Dan bought a house in Queen Creek, sold his car, and got a promotion at work

Halloween was a real treat (punny...)


Christmas was grand!


The Cheesecake Factory rocks!

We're working on expanding the sliding shelves business. Don't those look fancy? That was an install Jordan and I did.

Jordan, Dan, KaLee, and Katie successfully climbed an Arizona mountain


Riley and Josh have a new addiction, and learned more about goldfish


Maisy had a bath - okay, hopefully several since the last post


We still find time to do fun things together


And this picture was just too darn cute


Now I am officially tired of posting pictures. Until next time!

-KaLee

3 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

Yea KaLee! Thank goodness your mom has you!

shannen said...

Okay, I'm so curious - when and where was that flushing of the goldfish picture taken? I don't remember that at all...

KaLee said...

After Rachel's baby shower I think.